Make these magical origami Christmas trees with a few folds and snips of some paper. A pretty last minute decorations for your holiday table.
Are you ready for the last DIY project of the year? Origami Christmas trees. I’m so excited to share these magical little trees with you. With only 4 days left until Christmas time is running out to get your house looking suitably festive.
Instead of spending yet more money on last-minute decorations why not try making these cute little trees. They’re such a quick and easy project, cost practically nothing and take no time at all. All you need is some leftover gift wrap and a pair of scissors and you’re good to go.
Keep scrolling to see how easy these simple origami trees are to make.
And make sure to check out the rest of my Christmas Origami projects.
If you’re new to origami make sure to check out these 3 Basic Origami Folds For Beginners.
1. Start by laying your paper square down with the white side facing up.
2. Fold it in half edge to edge. Open back out and fold in half again this time in the other direction.
3. Open back out and fold in half again this time across both the diagonals.
4. Open out and lay flat with the white side facing up. Using the creases you have previously made bring the top 3 corners down to meet at the bottom corner. Press flat. You should now have a diamond shape.
5. Fold the sides in to meet at the center crease.